How Advance Thermal Works for You…
- Equipment is measured by well trained, experienced field engineers. Measurements are made quickly, accurately and faxed to our Engineering department for immediate development.
- Removable insulation covers are custom designed by the industry’s only comprehensive engineering department, aided by a customized CAD system. By “engineering” the covers, gaps, overlaps, and bunching is eliminated, and features such as slits, cutouts, and sections are added to help the removable insulation covers and jackets fit equipment “like a glove”.
- Manufacture of the removable covers and jackets are performed by the most advanced and experienced production staff. This significantly reduces manufacturing errors that can cause installation problems, premature wear and speeds the manufacturing process.
- Each removable insulation cover and jacket is carefully checked by the Quality Control department before being packaged for shipping. Manufacturing quality, material correctness and dimensional verification are checked according to the design to avoid on-site problems or delays.
- Removable insulation covers and jackets, installation drawings, and repair kits are packaged, clearly-labeled, and shipped to your location for installation. Packing lists can be automatically e-mailed in PDF format when an order ships.
- If required, experienced installers will install the insulation system
Virtual Tour of Advance Thermal
Advantages of Doing Business with Us
- Professional measurements and designs by experienced field engineers.
- Multiple layers insulation system design with maximum staggering for best performance.
- Use of premium materials in the removable jackets and covers.
- Attention to details.
- Over 30 years hands-on experience with all types of mechanical equipment.
- Professional installation when required.
- Professional installation assistance.
- Easy to read, understand and work with installation drawings for each individual layer.
- Up to date filing system of projects, that allows replacement of any drawings or blankets for future outages.
Awards and Recognition
We are proud of our safety and quality reputation.
Start a Project with Us Now